Automatic changeover manifold control system C-SR-2210M-2251M-HTM
The AUTOMATIC CHANGEOVER MANIFOLD CONTROL SYSTEM C-SR-2210M-2251M-HTM complies to HTM 2022 HTM 02-01, ISO 7396-1 and ISO 10524-2 standards.
The AUTOMATIC CHANGEOVER MANIFOLD CONTROL SYSTEM C-SR-2210M-2251M-HTM is able to provide an uninterrupted supply of a specific medical gas from equally sized high pressure cylinder banks .
An electronic warning and alarm system provides to monitoring the manifold operational parameters, and it also gives alarm warnings in case of malfunctioning. The manifold is supplied fully assembled and tested.
- Available in two versions:
-STANDARD VERSION C-SR-2210M-2251M-HTM/S: with an external varnished zinc-plated cover box
-ECO VERSION C-SR-2210M-2251M-HTM/E: with the same operational functions of the standard version, but without a cover box. This version is mounted on a stainless steel support panel.
- First and second stage reducer realized according to the ISO 10524-2.
- Integrated Alarm system controlled by microprocessor complying to HTM 2022 and HTM 02-01 Standard
- The manifold is supplied fully equipped with pressure gauges, pressure switches, pressure relief valves
- Pressure regulators are CE marked as medical devices in accordance to 93/42/EEC Directive
- Degreased in accordance to ISO 15001
- All components of systems which can be exposed to cylinder pressure in normal or single fault condition have passed the test for resistance to ignition in accordance with ISO10524-2 and ISO 15001