Second stage pressure regulators
Second stage line pressure reducer suitable for medical gases, projected and realized according to the ISO 10524-2 Standard and CE marked according to directive 93/42/CEE (class of risk IIb).
- Flow rate 30Nm3/h
- Brass enblock body hot pressed and chemically nickel plated
- Emergency outlets
- Shut-off valves to isolate the servomotor for a rapid replacing of the cartridge subjected to wear.
- High and low pressure gauges according to the EN 837-1 European Standard
- On/OFF valves on the pressure gauges and switches connection to allow its replacement without stopping the gas flow rate.
- Metallic boxes for wall embedding or external mounting to contain single or double reducer and vacuum group in different combinations are available white with powder painting or INOX, the windows allows to check the status of the pressure. The front door is lockable by the proper key.
- A kit cover in transparent plexiglass is available upon request