1st STAGE PRESSURE REGULATORS FOR PURE GASES
FIRST STAGE PRESSURE REGULATOR FOR PURE GASES WITH CYLINDER CONNECTION
Pressure regulators for non toxic and non corrosive pure gases suitable for being used connected to the manifold, in analysis laboratories, gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Available in 2 models:
- First stage pressure regulator for pure gases with cylinder connection 2232 series (suitable for high flow rates)
- First stage pressure regulator for pure gases with cylinder connection 3240 series (suitable for low flow rates)
High flow-rate 1st stage pressure regulators Series 2232 for pure gases
- The high flow-rate pressure regulators series 2232 for pure gases make them suitable to be used in pipeline systems with a big number of second stage reducers.
- The servomotor has a INOX membrane and a special cartridge system easy to remove and replace during the maintenance operations.
- These reducers can be used also in process with food gases.
Low flow-rate 1st stage pressure regulators Series 3240 for pure gases
- Series 3240 has a metal bellow (tombac or AISI 316 for C2H2), which respect to a system with membrane of the same diameter assure more accuracy in the regulation of the pressure. Upon request and for special application the bellow can be AISI 316.
- Their little dimensions make it suitable to be used in little pipeline system or with single cylinders.
- Both series are supplied with high and low pressure gauges, overpressure relief valve and gas specific cylinder connection.
- The regulators for combustible gases have conveyable discharging outlets on the cover and on the pressure relief valve.
- As all the dLab range also these reducers can be supplied with leak test by mass spectrometer with helium tracking gas.